From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> On Behalf Of Mallon, Jason
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2018 1:03 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco 8540 WLC random reboots

We actually can’t run that code.  We have 1815w APs in place that require a
code of 8.4.100, which is now a differed release.

Jason Mallon
Network Engineer II, OIT
The University of Alabama
<https://www.ua.edu/>jemal...@ua.edu<mailto:jemal...@ua.edu>

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>
on behalf of Bruce Boardman <board...@syr.edu<mailto:board...@syr.edu>>
Date: Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:04 PM
To:
"WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>"
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>

We are running 8.2.167.3 in HA with no problem of 6ish months. Now I’ve jinxed
it!