This is something we're experiencing on a very limited scope right now on 8.2 MR6 interim. We are going to 8.2 MR7 this week and as soon as it gets to us we are going to 8.5 MR3 interim. We're not sure if it's an IPv6 issue or a mac issue or a wifi issue or a network core issue or.....

On 7/9/2018 3:08 PM, Price, Jamie G wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a general consensus that 8.5.131 is good code?

We are working to solve an issue in short- our IPV6 wireless will drop off wireless (we are in testing now). Our next hope is that a code upgrade will fix the issue. If this doesn’t work we will circle back with TAC and y’all will hear about this in future posts.

Thanks,

Jamie

*Jamie Price │Senior Network Engineer*

303.724.8970| jamie.pr...@ucdenver.edu

1945 N Wheeling Street, MS F408, Denver, CO, US  80045

*From:*The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> *On Behalf Of *Mallon, Jason
*Sent:* Monday, July 09, 2018 1:03 PM
*To:* WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
*Subject:* Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco 8540 WLC random reboots

We actually can’t run that code.  We have 1815w APs in place that require a code of 8.4.100, which is now a differed release.

*Jason Mallon*

Network Engineer II, OIT

The University of Alabama
<https://www.ua.edu/>jemal...@ua.edu <mailto:jemal...@ua.edu>

*From: *The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU <mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>> on behalf of Bruce Boardman <board...@syr.edu <mailto:board...@syr.edu>> *Reply-To: *The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU <mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>
*Date: *Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:04 PM
*To: *"WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU <mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU <mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>

We are running 8.2.167.3 in HA with no problem of 6ish months. Now I’ve jinxed it!