Hi all,

We were hit in a very bad way by this bug last year and had it fixed in our
engineering release that we're running now.  This bug delayed our migration to
the 8540s by several months.

I am a little surprised that it's taken this long, given we first discovered
this bug early last year.  We did have a workaround image and later a fix,
supplied in our engineering code releases.

I can, however, confirm that the fix works.  The good news is that the issue
doesn't affect COS-based APs.

Cheers,
Tristan
--