From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Date: Friday, December 18, 2020 at 8:50 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] ArubaOS 8.5.0.11 or 8.6.0.6 Experiences?
> We just went to 8.5.0.11 from 8.5.0.8 and .9 this week and I’ll be honest,
> I’m not thrilled with it.

We just ran an update to 8.5.0.11 for 3am this morning, and woke up to read
your message as I was getting ready to check on everything... yikes!

I'm glad to report that we aren't seeing any major issues (everything came back
up fine), but we're only a few hours into it.  We're on all 300-series APs (I
don't have any 500s).  We have two clustered 7205s and those came back up
without any issues in the clustering.

Jason