We’re surveying and designing for the Aruba VHD parameters in all of our campus
buildings with academic ones taking precedence.  We have 4 engineers with each
a license and Sidekick.   This is obviously a multi year project.   We have
been asking for a read only version so that our NOC can view the design files.
Our hope is that they’ll keep the ability to look at coverage areas on a per AP
basis.

You can’t really blame Ekahau not wanting multiple users using a single
license.   It was frustrating for us since one engineer only designs part time,
but it’s the cost of doing business.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Rick