From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> on behalf of Paul Smith
Date: Monday, July 19, 2021 at 9:50 AM
To: "WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Ekahau Licensing & Alternatives

Depends on your needs, for me as annoying as their licencing hounds have become
since the acquisition there is nothing that remotely matches the Ekahau
offering at this point. I’m sure the community annoyance is being noticed by
the likes of NetAlly AirMagnet and iBwave though. I’d add those to your list to
evaluate.