Well, we’ve actually been testing this.  It works for the one person but
doesn’t appear to working for others.

Ryan Turner
Head of Networking, ITS
+1 919 274 7926 Mobile
+1 919 445 0113 Office

On Aug 14, 2021, at 3:04 PM, Laramie Combs <comb...@appstate.edu> wrote:

Thanks Ryan,

I'll relay this to our support folks as a potential solution, as well as
solicit feedback.

-Laramie

On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 2:01 PM Turner, Ryan H