Go to Illinois and click your way down to the intersection of Interstate 57 and 64 (Mount Vernon, Illinois). Or you can go to 62864 zip code. I have followed the steps and my information is not showing up. I put in the title as "MVN.net". Description was "Mall Tower". The URL for my network is http://www.mvn.net/. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. My information appears to go into the system when I click "Add my WISP" but I can not find it.
Thanks,
Scriv

Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor wrote:

guys... is been a while... sorry it took so long.. BUT i think you'll really like it. ok.. so now.. you can just double click on the map and it will add a point where you double click... i am working on getting the add a point feature to work via RIGHT MOUSE click on the map BUT.. for now.. its double left click... So.. SUMMARY... to add your AP or Service areas... JUST DOUBLE LEFT CLICK on the MAP till you can add a point... lemme know what you think! thanks! bob

--
Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com

2611 S. Pacific Coast Highway 101