Team,

UPDATE:
Single Point for Wisp is NOT on the plate - we've scrapped the idea .. thx tom.

NEW FEATURES:
The map is pretty solid.. we CURRENTLY are adding a cool,
1) SCROLL WHEEL ZOOM feature... so a click will just be a click ...
2) Loggin For self editing...
3) State Filter

ADDING YOUR WISP:
BUT.. since the ADD URL feature is still Down...
if you want to get yourself on the map now...
http://wifi-hotspot.wirelessinternetcoverage.com/inputpreview.html
is the admin panel...
i just tested it... it works well.

HOW TO ADD YOUR WISP:
1. Make sure that you use the very LAST FORM.
2. Check, USE CURRENT GPS ON
3. under category, type, "wisp"
4. align your AP center to the cross hairs - you gotta zoom
5. Enter as much info as you can... the Address fields are now functional
AND adding addresses will help for the state level filter

Hit enter. thx.. and please let NON Wispa.org wisps know too... so that is map becomes popular and we all get more traffic....

_____
IF there are some HUGE urgent correction issues.. lemme know what they are.. i will TRY to fit them in.. .. BUT since we will be going V1.0 soon.. your LOGIN/ADMIN feature may be ready for you to self correct.. thanks!

--
Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com

2611 S. Pacific Coast Highway 101