To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Taking on an investor?

I just have to find someone to do installs. I have as many waiting to be hooked up as I have hooked up. It's there for the taking, but I can't take it! The search for help has started.

Tom DeReggi wrote:

Most ISPs shared that plan. But it rarely works that way, when you want to grow your business.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc

IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Rohrbacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>