----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Moldashel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 5:55 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Here's a question for the group.....

> OK...You have a customer that is paying $159 month for 256K service. No
> other service providers are available in the area except a full T1 for
> $599+ per month. 8 Months later cable modem shows up and offers
> $79/month for the first year for new sign ups with 3-4 Mb downloads.
> Your customer paying $159/month still has 10 months left on his contract
> and is looking to cancel saying the service is slow.
>
> What do you do?

Me?   I would make it competitive.  I'd  tear up the contract and make it
equitable for him.   Not necessarily equal in price, or cheaper, but
definitely a BETTER deal, something that is appropriate for the now-changed
market you're in.

You owe your customer good value for his money.  If you're going to screw
him for the contract, he'll not forget, nor will he stop being angry at you
for a long time to come.   I'd lose thousands to avoid that happening.
Money is only money.  Your name is priceless.