From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of JohnnyO
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:02 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Call for 802.11 Bridges, Routers, VoIP and more.

Rick - Working with Joe Miller in Mississippi - To get Pascagoula back
online - We need a backhaul unit - A TrangoLink10 will do the trick -
it's a 34mile shot and we need 2ft antennas....

I will be providing him bandwidth from our Mobile location or our coast
location in Coden Alabama.

Let me know what you can get me YESTERDAY to get this done with... Don't
care what it is - as long as it's a TLink10 or Orthogon - tis the only 2
I know can pull off this link.

JohnnyO