Brian,

You are a good guy and we will need some assistance from time to time as we put up some of these longer links that we havent calculated yet. Dumb question coming at you here - - - - but very important - - -- - have you done microwave path anaysis before? We don't need any first time climbers either :-)

Thanks Bro,

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.

Brian Webster wrote:

Matt, Mac and the crew;
        While I'm not able to help out down there right now, I am willing to
give
you guys engineering support. If you need path studies and coverage maps
done just say the word. I'll crank them out as fast as I can. I know it's
not much but it will probably help when things get more complicated down
there. I can also help put together a comprehensive map of the whole network
you put together in case you need to report it to anyone.

Thank You,
Brian Webster
214 Eggleston Hill Rd.
Cooperstown, NY 13326
(518) 207-0036 Office Please note new number
(607) 435-3988 Mobile
(208) 692-1898 Fax
www.wirelessmapping.com <http://www.wirelessmapping.com>
Free World Dialup #481416