From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 12:00 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] LA team update

Good morning everyone,

   We are running around finishing up the needed packing as well as
rolling up the 40x80 tent and getting it in the trailer this morning. We
are trying to be sure that we save enough room in the trailer to roll my
big BBQ pitt  in the wagon as well. It seems a lot of the men have taken
a "liking" to it put the requestion in for it.

   Can you haul port-a-pottys' with the chemical in them? We have two on
site here and it sure would be nice to take them with us as the sewer
systems down there are non functional. We have a 18 wheeler trailer (dry
box) that we are using to make the move in and would have (make enough
room for) these two if they can be transported.

  We are going down to bring Internet connectivity, PCs and VOIP to
three places initially. One is a shelter that has 300+ evacuees that are
local to Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi. One of them is the camp site of
City Team and one other camp other than our own.

 We are also splitting up and making a second team with a "relay" yard
in Alexandria, Louisiana where there are so many shelters without any of
the resources that we are providing. The big trailer will initially be
deployed in Alexandria. Our intentions are to provide as long and as
fast as we can. We will be pulling out of here after while headed South.

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.