Cliff,

The money will get to Mac quickest if you run it through the crisis.wispa.org website.  Mac's brother's church has a 501c3 tax deductible Paypal donation link on that page.  It is called Churchofthe.net.  They have set up an account to funnel the funds directly to Mac's effort.  See below:

Contact and Important Info

Phone number at the Crisis Center

PLEASE NOTE! Call this number (318) 728-8600 until we resolve temporary issues with our toll-free numbers, sorry for the inconvenience.
(866) 221-6237
(866) 225-3715

Shipping Info

c/o WISPA Relief Effort
107 McManus Road
Rayville, LA 71269

Donations

Equipment Still Needed

Equipment Donated So Far

Donations can be made through ChurchOfThe.Net, a 501(c)3 organization (run by Mac's brother Jay). All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.

Thanks,

Rick Harnish

President

OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.