From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:08 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Funding help

Cliff,

I appreciate you more than you as these guys are looking to me for
their next meal and I will do whatever I can do to keep them in gas and
food. This has been a TRUE grass rootd campaign right down to the CAT5
cable. We have all used our own stock of goods and we have gotten no
help from anywhere short of a few donations that totaled about $2000.00
.

   If you send your donation to my paypal account we will have use of
those funds now. Then I can make a call and tell the boys not to use
my/their credit card to buy the metal (angle iron...etc) with personal
money - - - -- - come get my PayPal card.

THANKS A MILLION!!!!
Mac

--
           Mac Dearman