Rick,

I will shoot you the info to get you base camp, but our sleeping arrangements are less than desireable and we have men sleeping everywhere so come prepared for whatever. I also am going to have another changing out of crew and may be in need of some more volunteers by the weekend. If any of you are interested in DONATING YOUR TIME & GAS please shoot me an email off list stating your abilities using the KISS method ( keep it simple stupid)

I can not have anyone and everyone just roll into camp. If you do not have authorization from me - - do not come. I have experienced this and allowed a couple guys into camp because they came from so far.I am trying to keep us at a maneagble and efficeient level and not overwhelm the Camel we are riding. We are now EOC certified and have badges to wear around our necks for identification. We have a FULL PASS permit given to us by EOC Mississippi. We had a group of men roll back into camp this morning that was at the farm for a week and then they went home to take care of some business and are back!!!

Thanks,
Mac

Rick Harnish wrote:

Mac,

I plan on pulling out of Indiana, tomorrow afternoon.  Tell me what else I
can bring.  I have over 100 computer monitors and 30 computers, oh and 10
pallets of pretzels :)  Will probably run through Mount Vernon, IL and try
to drag Scriv along.  I will need directions to where I need to go.  I will
be heading back on Monday but I'm yours for the weekend.

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.
260-827-2482 Office