From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 12:04 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] gulf coast wisps (list in Southwest Louisiana)

I tell you what JohnnyO. If I were you I would be high tailing it out of

where you are right now. You are in a bad spot from what I can see. I am

not trying to be a hand wringing worry wart here. I just did a Mapquest
on your location and it looks to me like Rita is gonna move in and be
your new woman. Nobody will think the less of you for getting to a safer

place. My cell is 618-237-2387. Call me anytime.
Scriv

JohnnyO wrote:

>Marlon - Here is a quick list
>
>APGWireless, LLC
>JohnnyO
>800-774-0320 (office)
>251-404-0394 (cell)
>646-202-1374 (VoIP)
>112 Arthur Avenue
>Lake Arthur, LA 70549
>
>Latitude: N30° 4.5919'
>Longitude: W92° 40.6113'
>
>4000sq ft empty office space available
>6meg connection
>
>TONS of cajun cooking - Generator - Thank you CLIFF ! ! ! ! (Calls me a

>pimp but charged me $250.00 to drive one down to me)
>
>Coverage : Lake Arthur, Lowry, Grand Lake, Klondike, Gueydan, Morgan
>Shores, Jennings, Morse, Kaplan, Indian Bayou Have towers in place that

>can reach "Cameron, Welsh, Roanoke, Elton" We have coverage all the way

>to the Intracoastal Waterway South 2.4ghz / Canopy 900mhz

>Radio Communications Service
>Crowley, Louisiana
>Jay Domingue
>337-739-7055 (Cell)
>Coverage : Crowley / Iota
>Canopy 900mhz Shop - Has a 500ft tower just west of Lafayette,
Louisiana