Here is a list of locations where we should be able to get fuel. You will need a FEMA Letter of Access to get the fuel. If you are part of a team and your team leader has not given you a Letter of Access then please contact me. Please put "Access Letter" in the subject line.

Would someone please let me know if this gets through on the Emergency Relief List at Part-15? I am not seeing my posts there now. I do not want to leave any group of helpers in the affected areas to be left without the resources they need to help.
Thanks,
Scriv

Fuel Mission – Depot Locations – 1300 hours 25 September 2005

Use: Military, Police, Ambulance, Public Utilities, and any other need FEMA ID

General Area                                        Address
                                                              Fuel Types
                   Notes

Shreveport Area
Haughton Location                       I-20/Covington
                          Diesel/Unleaded

Alexandria Area

Woodworth Locations                     515 Foresty Road
                           Diesel/Unleaded

   I-49 exit 35
Diesel/Unleaded

   LSU Alexandria (Hwy)                          Diesel/Unleaded

Lake Charles Area

Lake Charles                                        805 Main Street/Chenault
                     Diesel/Unleaded

Sulphur-Pumpelly Oil                 1-10 Louisiana 108
              Diesel/Unleaded

Lake Charles                                        1400 3rd Ave
                                             Diesel/Unleaded

Jennings                                                         Jennings High
School                                       Diesel/Unleaded

Abbeville                                                        Abbeville
Airport – Hwy 182                      Diesel/Unleaded

begin:vcard
fn:John Scrivner
n:Scrivner;John
org:Mt. Vernon. Net, Inc.
adr;dom:PO Box 1582;;1 Dr Park Road Suite H1;Mt. Vernon;Il;62864
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:President
tel;work:618-244-6868
url:http://www.mvn.net/