To: <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 2:38 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Emergncy Relief List Server

I just saw that the information from the Department of Homeland Security
that I forwarded to the WISPA and Part-15 lists earlier today only made
it through on the WISPA list server. Are you guys still getting your
posts from the Part-15 list server related to Emergency Relief? I am
stopping short of believing I have been booted. I cannot believe that
Michael would do this. I never spoke a word against Michael or Part-15
through this effort and I am concerned as to why I am having trouble
getting information to those who are teamed up with them. Please let me
know if others here are in fact getting through on the list there.
Thanks,
Scriv