Scriv, It appears that I have been booted also. For what reason I am not sure, as I have done every thing in my power to work with both camps to "Get the job done"?. If this in fact the case?, I will most assuredly use my influence(If I have any?) and connections to pass on the fact that I have been a neutral party, but yet still pay the price for something that I have not done?. While I know of quite a few others who have a problem with Michael(Bullit), I for one was not on that list, but perhaps it's time I join it?. I will send him a private note to see where the problem lies, and judge what I do next by his response. I am a fair man, and will continue to be so unless I have reason not to be?. I will keep You all posted with my results.

--
Timothy E Wolfe
WaveCrazy Communications