To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 1:44 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Overselling

Hey all,

I'm wondering how much you 'oversell' your bandwidth?

Currently, I support about 60 customers per T-1, (1.54Mbit/sec), but I think I need more bandwidth....

Users are promised 256Kbit/sec

These users are a mix of residential and commercial, (about 90%/10%)

What level are you happy with?
We don't limit our users unless they become hogs.
Tracking shows mostly web surfing, E-mail and FTP. I have very little peer to peer traffic.

--
Blair Davis

AOL IM Screen Name --  Theory240

West Michigan Wireless ISP