I'll have some time then Marlon. and can volunteer. I have a tie.

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

Hi All,

I'm setting up some FCC meetings for late Oct. or early Nov. I need 5 people to go.

I'm looking mainly for folks that haven't been there before. We'll get together after the team is picked and talk about what we'd like to talk about.

A few things I think should be on that list:
Who the customers are.
Why they use wisps vs. other services.
Examples of wisps servicing areas that have no other services.
Examples of emergency response (I'd like to get Mac there for this one).
What we need in order to be able to do a better job (clean spectrum, more power in some bands, outdoor only bands etc.).

You'll need to dress up (I know at least a few of you have still got your Sunday best :-) and pay your own way.

If anyone is interested in this please let me know so I can get a group together and finalize the plans.

laters,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless