To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] WISPA Show Interests was: WISPCon

?????  Tom that made no sense.

WISPA has non profit LOBBYING status with the IRS. Last anyone I knew we're the only one with that status. I believe we're also the only one who's bylaws require a majority of the board members to be wisps.

Now can we PLEASE drop the p15 talk? We're us, they are them. If you like or dislike one or the other fine. There are more important things to talk about on this list though.

thanks,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless