IP / User / Pass ?

JohnnyO

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:11 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] What do ya'll think of the camera?

http://www.webcamproshop.com/product/main.asp?pro_id=820

I have a sub who has it and said, hey, go put this up and make it work.

I said, OK!  Not cheap, that is for sure.  So it it quality?
As soon as I got the password figured out, I don't know why it took
forever, I was logged in, panning and zooming.  Like 5 minutes of
setup.  It was so easy, even for a noob like me.

Brian