From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:11 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] What do ya'll think of the camera?

http://www.webcamproshop.com/product/main.asp?pro_id=820

I have a sub who has it and said, hey, go put this up and make it work.

I said, OK!  Not cheap, that is for sure.  So it it quality?
As soon as I got the password figured out, I don't know why it took
forever, I was logged in, panning and zooming.  Like 5 minutes of
setup.  It was so easy, even for a noob like me.

Brian

George wrote:

Of the 37.9 million high-speed Internet lines in the U.S. at the end
of 2004, 21.4 million were cable, 13.8 million were DSL and 2.7
million were either satellite or land-based wireless, according to the

Federal Communications Commission.

 During that year, *wireless grew at 50 percent*, cable grew at 30
percent and DSL at 20 percent.

Full article which I found on the isp-ceo list is here:

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_3073427#

George