How about Google Earth?

http://earth.google.com

The Plus version is $20/year. Gives you the ability to print or save
high res images. The Pro version is $400/year  Has a lot of features.
http://earth.google.com/earth_pro.html

A lot cheaper than the $9,216 you were quoted. Prob would still be
cheaper to get the images with Google Earth and take them to a printing
company to be printed in large scale format.

--
Johann Beretta
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>