I have a text file of all the notable comments made for to the FCC by you guys and will put together a "letter" made from the comments.

Life is strange, I almost have contracts with almost all of the municipalities in our county and we are gearing up for a major rollout of internet in the county. Our MP is/was responsible for Rural Broadband Internet Solutions, so maybe it is time I went to bat for Canadian WISPS.

Problem though is that I don't do politics to well, last time I checked a spade was still a spade, no matter what your called it. :-P

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
office 905 349-2084
Emergency only Pager 905 377-6900
skype cajeptha

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

It's Canadia! (grin) There's not much I can do. Other than try to get you guys hooked up with the contact that I've made and hopefully help you guys do for Canada what we've been working hard to get the FCC to do for the USA.

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam