I'am a radio manufacturer out of Bradenton Florida, We make 2.4 and 5.8 ghz 11 meg spread spectrum radios, plus we have a new generation radio coming out soon that will go up to 54 meg. These radios can either be outdoor mount or indoor mount. The out door are power over ethernet. Point to point,  Point to multipoint, DHCP,NAT,Routing, these radios do it all and they are very reliable. Have many links out ther for over 8 years with no problems.

Give a call or visit our website

Rob Maier
Director of Field Services
1-941-744-2511
Global Wireless Solutions and Technologies
www.globalwireless-inc.com

Dan Petermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anybody know if there is a list somewhere that lists equipment
manufacturers besides typing in every search keyword I can think of
into Google?