This list is petty open but this post is just not going to cut it. You should have directed your information to the person directly who requested it. The rest of us deal with hundreds of emails a day and do not need to be a party to advertisements on list servers. Please make sure when you address this group that you provide content that is helpful to the members beyond simply telling us what you sell. I am copying the list on this message so that others here know that this is crossing the line.
Thank you,
John Scrivner
List Moderator

robert maier wrote:

I'am a radio manufacturer out of Bradenton Florida, We make 2.4 and 5.8 ghz 11 meg spread spectrum radios, plus we have a new generation radio coming out soon that will go up to 54 meg. These radios can either be outdoor mount or indoor mount. The out door are power over ethernet. Point to point, Point to multipoint, DHCP,NAT,Routing, these radios do it all and they are very reliable. Have many links out ther for over 8 years with no problems. Give a call or visit our website Rob Maier
Director of Field Services
1-941-744-2511
Global Wireless Solutions and Technologies
www.globalwireless-inc.com <http://www.globalwireless-inc.com>
*/Dan Petermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Anybody know if there is a list somewhere that lists equipment
    manufacturers besides typing in every search keyword I can think of
    into Google?
-- WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org