From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dawn
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:29 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] how to get a CLEC lic.

Chuck,

I would suggest you read through the isp-clec archives, subscribe to the
list and post a message that says, "Can anyone tell me everything I need
to know about becoming a CLEC?" I understand they respond very well to
that question.
http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-clec/archives/ Get back to me and
let me know what they said . ;-)

Thanks,
Dawn

George wrote:

> C. Moses wrote:
>
>> Can anyone tell me how to get a CLEC license?
>>
>> Please advise
>>

>> Chuck Moses
>> High Desert Wireless Broadband Communication
>> 16922 Airport Blvd # 3
>> Mojave CA 93501
>> 661 824 3431  office
>> 818 406 6818  cell
>>

> My wife just called up the Oregon PUC and they walked her through the
> part that deals with the state. It was pretty much a paper filing
> shuffle.
>
> They were very helpfull.
>
> The part where you then deal with the telcos is a diferent story though.
> That you need experienced help.
>
> George

All,

---