How much you expecting to get outta that sector ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul Hendry
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 4:11 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] 5GHz interference

Hi guys and gals,

            Just seeing if anyone has any advise when mounting more than
1 antenna in the same frequency range on a tower. We have just installed
a 5.8GHz 120" vert sector at about 47m. Already on the same side of the
tower @ 42m is a 2 foot vert dish also running 5.8GHz. Both are pointing
in roughly the same direction and there is 4 channels separation between
them.
I read somewhere on this list that 5 foot separation should be enough
but I am seeing major interference. We have a horizontal dish also on
this tower for a critical link so changing the dish to horizontal is not
an option.
Also, the tower is full of high frequency dishes and mobile antennas so
there isn't much chance of moving either antennas to a different height.
Anyone got any ideas??

Cheers,

P.

27/10/2005