Sent: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:08:46 EST
Subject: NIGHTHAWK PILOT PROGRAM OFFER

Nighthawk Systems, Inc is offering a pilot program with the CEO 700 and CEO
700H's. Customers will receive a minimum of 10 units to use for a pilot
program not to exceed 45 days. After 30 - 45 days the customer(s) can decide
to purchase the units or send them back to Nighthawk Systems, Inc. In most
cases we can ship units within 7 days.

We are also offering the NH100's at $185/unit for those customers that take
delivery prior to December 31st. Our normal price on the NH100's is $225 -
$325. NH100's are great applications for rebooting servers and routers in any
data or telecom room along with rebooting SCADA systems.

The EA1 which is used for alerting Volunteer Fire Houses and Fire Fighters is
also being discounted.

Check out all of our products @: www.nighthawksystems.com.

Best regards,

Jeff Bell