I didnt really do any work in N.O., but we all started up this way in N. Louisiana and from here wound up in the Bay St Louis/Waveland area of Mississippi for more than 2 months. I did just get in from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida where the city of Plantation ( Ft Lauderdale metro area) contracted me to design, build and implement a wireless network for all their city Govt buildings, parks, Fire Stations....etc. I have no trouble telling you that this was not a volunteer thing and I was glad to get that check!! :-)

 What? Throw anvils? :-)   you silly wabbit - the only things I throw are:

1.Beer (down the gullet)
2.Women (in my sack)
3. anything that shocks or electrocutes me
4. Wild outrageous parties that last all night- - - - (so when can you come? :-)

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com
www.radioresponse.org (Katrina relief efforts)
318-728-8600 - Rayville
318-728-9600
318-376-2562 - cell

Victoria wrote:

Hey Mac,

I hear you, Joe and Jim did one hell of a job putting New Orleans back into
the world.
My hat is off to you, sir.  You are a true professional and a good guy.

BTW, do you throw anvils?

LOL,

~V~