Because of the amount of errors and one way transmission I would guess there is a duplex mismatch. Try hard setting both ends of the link to 10mb half duplex to begin with. If this works try hard setting both ends to 100mb full-duplex.

Cheers,

P.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Reliable Internet, LLC
Sent: 23 November 2005 04:08
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ethernet Error

Have you applied winsock fix?  It has taken care of my problems before.

Try thi
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=668224&CatId=589

Brian

Scott Reed wrote:

Thanks for the response.

Tried both cards in another slot.
Leaning toward the software.  I will try a couple of things tomorrow.  If that doesn't find it, I think the fix-it guy will reload it for the customer.

Other ideas welcome.

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays