From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of A. Huppenthal
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:44 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Intro/Karlnet/YDI/Terabeam/Proxim/Turbocell

Go get some Canopy client radios for $260 each, complete  - check the
performance, ease to install and setup. We did homebrew for quite a
while and it has its downside as we're seeing. Just my opinion. You get
a nice spectrum analyzer built-in, 2 minute setup, 2 minute test once
its placed. Audible signal strength - no pc needed on the ladder. There
are lots of solutions. 5.2 / 5.7 ghz Moto stuff runs thousands of
subscribers. I'm not affliated with Moto/Canopy and don't ask me to sell
you anything.

Best wishes.