    *From:* A. Huppenthal <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; WISPA General
    List <mailto:wireless@wispa.org>
    *Sent:* Monday, December 12, 2005 11:20 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [WISPA] INSURANCE - buying club

    Someone asked a while ago about Canopy prices. The last post I did
    was on 900 Mhz - okay we all don't live in the Eastern US or other
    high-treed areas.

    Of course, if you are spending an average of 1 hour a month
    screwing around with each subscriber you aren't going to have a
    successful WISP either. Nor are you going anywhere if the FCC
    rules for spectrum always favor billion dollar auctions, unless
    you have a spare billion.

    Here's the same price for the much more popular 5.7 Ghz Subscriber
    modules. You can see dropping from $742.85 per unit to $261.00 per
    unit at quantity 100 gives the q100 buyer a huge leg up on the
    smaller operator.

    5750SM      5.7 GHz Advantage Subscriber Module     $895.00
*$742.85*
    5751SM      5.7 GHz Advantage Subscriber Module with AES    $1,145.00
    *$950.35*
    BP5750SM-25         Bundle Pack 25  5.7 GHz Advantage Subscriber
    Modules     $14,875.00      *$12,941.25*
    BP5750SM-100        Bundle Pack 100  5.7 GHz Advantage Subscriber
    Modules     $45,000.00      *$39,150.00*
    BP5750SM-500        Bundle Pack 500  5.7 GHz Advantage Subscriber
    Modules     $187,500.00     *$163,125.00*
    5700SM      5.7 GHz Subscriber Module       $595.00         *$493.85*
    5700SMRF    5.7 GHz Subscriber Module with Reflector        $745.00
    *$618.35*
    5701SM      5.7 GHz Subscriber Module with AES      $845.00
*$701.35*
    BP5700SM-25         Bundle Pack 25 5.7 GHz Subscriber Modules
    $8,750.00   *$7,612.50*
    BP5700SM-100        Bundle Pack 100 5.7 GHz Subscriber Modules
    $30,000.00  *$26,100.00*
    BP5700SM-500        Bundle Pack 500 5.7 GHz Subscriber Modules
    $125,000.00         *$108,750.00*