There is now an online candidate application form available for paid WISPA members to apply for a board position. It is really going to happen this time. We need people who can devote some time and effort to help us run the organization. If you are a paid WISPA member and want to run for a board position then please go to election.wispa.org and follow the directions there for filling out the online application form. In a couple of weeks we will post all the candidates information at the same web site and leave that information up for a few weeks. Then we will hold our election the first week of February. If you have filled out paperwork before to be a candidate I would respectfully ask that you go to election.wispa.org and take 5 minutes to fill in the information in this new form please. Please know that if you have not paid dues then this does not apply to you.
Thank you,
John Scrivner
President
WISPA