From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of A. Huppenthal
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 10:03 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Merry Christmas

For those who have no family, be assured that you aren't alone during
the Holiday season, embrace your friends and associates, enjoy a season
of giving and love even among those you may not  know well. Its a great
time for all of us to become closer, forgive one another's mistakes, and

look forward to a creative, caring  New Year, in a spirit of
independence, self-reliance and strength.