To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Re: [WISPA FCC] USF fund issues

What they really need to do is just add WISPs as logical beneficiaries to USF funds, and the problem would be fixed. Then who cares who would pay into it. It will never be possible to add VOIP providers as USPF fund recipients for Rural area, because its near impossible to control where the VOIP service purchased will be used geographically.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Forbes Mercy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>