From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of A. Huppenthal
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 10:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Vivato

I'll put up some $$ for the membership to buy Vivato's intellectual property
and inventory.. :-) We just need 1,000 other members.

Peter R. wrote:

December 16, 2005 – Vivato, Inc. announced today that it has made the decision to cease to operate as a going concern, and to wind down its operations. This difficult decision was deemed by Vivato to be in the best interest of creditors, shareholders and customers, based upon the Company’s projection of its future results.