From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:15 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] verizon fios pricing (how much speed do they really need)

Seriously, how much does a sub use anyway?  If you keep control over
p2p, how much are they really going to take anyway?  Anyone got numbers?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Although the service is not available yet in my area, it is getting close and
reports are it could be available in 2006 - check out this pricing - the
15Mbps
for $49.95 a month seems like a really good deal and would be tough to beat,
currently I am using Nstream/MT which gives me about 20Mbps to the customer

Up to 5 Mbps/2 Mbps             $34.95 - $39.95
Up to 15 Mbps/2 Mbps            $44.95 - $49.95
Up to 30 Mbps/5 Mbps            $179.95 - $199.95

--
Brian Rohrbacher
Reliable Internet, LLC

"Caught up in the Air" 1 Thess. 4:17