Peter R. wrote:

Bob Moldashel wrote:

Unfortunately...this is an uphill battle. You need to sell customers on services. DO NOT get into a pricing war with them. You WILL loose....

Yes..you will wind up with fewer customers.

-B-

It is not the number of subs, it is the number of PROFITABLE subs that count.

Regards,

Peter

This is true. I have enough practice doing this. Customers who are a PITA and don't pay their bill are required to pay security for more than one months service. And everyone that has a contract and doesn't pay goes to small claims court regardless of their reason. Business is business. It's nothing personal.... I tell them.

We had a few customers try to get "cute" when cable modem service became available in their area and decided to try and cancel service. Most understood their contract when it was explained to them but two decided to not pay and I have a court date with them the second week of January.
God Bless America!

-B-

--
Bob Moldashel