It important to consider the possibilties of packets arriving out of order. Some VPN protocols (deployed by corporate subscribers), will discard the packets when they arrive out of order, and is almost as bad as packet loss. And VOIP quality can be degrated as well. Per session is preferred.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hendry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 3:22 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Redundant Connections

Running a EoIP tunnel across both the T1 and your link you should be able to load-balance across both links for incoming and outgoing traffic by bonding both EoIP interfaces at the customer site and your Mikrotik box. I have done
this in the past but it has been across a couple of wireless links with
similar round trip delays. If you use per-packet load balancing there may be
issues with packets arriving out of order but if you do it per session it
should work fine. With per session load balancing you won't get an aggregate
throughput of both links with a single stream but should use both links if
multiple streams are flowing.

Cheers,

P.