To: "'WISPA General List'" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 2:23 PM
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Multiple Radios on Single antenna

Bob, are you saying that you are running 2 simultaneous links through 2
separate StarOS powered WRAP/CM9 on a single dual-polarized antenna with no other hardware? I have tried this on 2 separate links running horizontal at
5.8 and vertical at 5.2 but still cannot download through one link without
impacting the other. What am I doing wrong? The radios are connected to the
antennas via very short pigtails and about 2 feet of LMR-400.