Not sure on the 900's as we just put them in the field, but on 5.7 I've got over 100 on a single AP.

On Jan 18, 2006, at 6:13 AM, chris cooper wrote:

How many CPE can be supported per single base station?  I’ve heard some pretty chilling reports from someone that had themin production.  He may not have known what to do with them however.

chris

Subject: [WISPA] FWD New low cost options from Motorola

????
Thoughts on this?
I sure think I could hook up subs all day long for the price of these 900 CPEs.

512 is plenty for us folks out in the sticks.  Sure is better than the 14-20k dialup most people get.

Brian