Why (slamming head on desk) would you continue with Motorola when them dirty suckers are against you at every turn? They come out (Motorpoota) with a new CPE, lower priced but cut your through put (and throat) to almost nothing just to bait you into paying for an upgrade at a later date. Who in their right minds would buy a CPE that had its nuts cut out to a 512k connection? Get real - Trango is our buddy in that they have stepped up and brought us affordability, ability (triple play) and they arent lined up in D.C. trying to reclaim spectrum to put under license!! Not only that, but Motorpoota has lobbyist that are on payroll and in DC everyday!

I think WISPA needs to have a plaque made up and sent right to the top man with the brass Kahonnies (Todd) at Trango exclaiming our approval, thanks and support :-) for enabling us to deliver what we deliver at a price that is affordable associated with a name as good as Trango. You know these guys put a lot of effort into this product with US in mind!

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller
MikroTik RouterOS Certified