Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TRANGO!!

Not the $150 CPE.... the 900mhz beta product, etc.

Some of us have known about the new 900mhz CPE for 6 months... but were asked to not share the information with the public. ;)

Travis

Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

What are you talking about they have it posted all over their website $150CPE in 30 packs comes up on the front page.

Kurt Fankhauser

WAVELINC

114 S. Walnut St.

Bucyrus, OH 44820