Travis Johnson wrote:

Not sure what you mean. I have a 6ft dish, many 4ft dishes and over ten 3ft dishes all hooked to Trango radios.... using 18" pigtails. No problems.

Well what can I say? You must just be smarter than our technicians who have found it really difficult to mount the radio that close to the big dishes. Having longer cables made the installs must faster and from the looks of it, better. Spending an extra couple of bucks on better coax to make installs faster and better was a pretty easy business decision for me. However, the LMR400 pigtails look rather silly on those SP-RMA connectors.

-Matt