Because in 6 months, you will be able to buy a Wimax Cpe for 200 bucks.

-

Jeff

On Jan 18, 2006, at 4:22 PM, Kurt Fankhauser wrote:

Hope that affects the price of everything else, at this point who would
by an 802.11a cpe for $250 when you can buy a trango for $150?

Kurt Fankhauser
WAVELINC
114 S. Walnut St.
Bucyrus, OH 44820
419-562-6405
www.wavelinc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:wireless- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:06 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] TRANGO!!

Well MAC.....Did we find the right news? Or is there more???????

Mac Dearman wrote:

Whooa - - I got a phone call yesterday from Trango that made me smile

all over!

Guys and Gals - - - -- hang on as we are about to enter the Twilight
Zone!!

Trango has some news that is gonna make all of us smile deep, long and

wide!!! I am not at liberty to disclose the info - - but they will in
a day or two from what I understand. Man its gonna be G R E A T!!
<giggling like a little girl>

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
Authorized Barracuda Reseller